So many fun things to do in the Central portion of the Upper Peninsula!
- Beaver Head Lighthouse: Located high on the bluff of Beaver Island.
- Squaw Island Light: Located just a few miles north of Beaver Island.
- Cedar River Lighthouse: This lighthouse is located at the mouth of the Cedar River.
- Sand Point Lighthouse: Located in a park on the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Fayette Historic State Park and Harbor: Visit this old “ghost town” preserved within this park.
- Boney Falls Basin: Man made falls and lake area.
- Au Sable Light Station: Active lighthouse within Pictured Rocks Lakeshore.
- Grand Marais Harbor Range Lighthouse: Small light located along the coastline.
- Seul Choix Point Lighthouse: Lighthouse located in the northwest corner of Lake Michigan.
- Laughing Whitefish Falls State Park: One of many impressive waterfalls in the area with several different observation decks.
- Manistique East Breakwater Lighthouse: Small red lighthouse located in the harbor.
- Palms Book State Park: This park is known for it’s gorgeous “Big Spring.”
- Rainey Wildlife Area: Check out some hidden gem hiking trails in this area.
- Black River Falls: Huge Waterfall with viewpoints.
- Granite Island Lighthouse: Gorgeous lighthouse located on the island.
- Little Garlic Falls: Small waterfall along the river.
- Marquette Harbor Lighthouse and Maritime Museum: Picturesque red lighthouse located on a bluff above the lake.
- Marquette Presque Isle Lighthouse: Small breakwater light.
- Morgan Falls: Small falls along Morgan Creek.
- Reany Falls: Another set of falls along a creek.
- Unnamed Falls and Carp River Falls: Spectacular views of these roaring falls.
- Warner Falls: Waterfall that can be viewed from the road.
- Yellow Dog (Hills) Falls: Easy access falls.
- Grand Island East Channel Lighthouse: Old abandoned wood lighthouse.
- Grand Island North Lighthouse: Lighthouse located high on the bluffs of the lake.
- Munising Fall Visitor Center: Located within Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
- Munising Range Lighthouse: Two lighthouses work in tandem to guide boats.
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore: Hike along this lakefront area known for it’s multi colored rock formations.
- Wagner Falls Scenic Site: Beautiful waterfall on Wagner Creek.
- Michigan Iron Industry Museum: This museum is built atop an iron range to help share the history of the industry.
- Crisp Point Light Historical Society and Lighthouse: Lighthouse located along the shores of Lake Superior.
- Muskallonge Lake State Park: Explore this area along Lake Superior.
- Peninsula Point Lighthouse: Located at the tip of the Stonington Peninsula.
- Rapid River Falls Park: Small flat rock falls.
All attractions found on http://www.michigan.org