Today we head into the southwest corner of Idaho and visit the area that is home to the state’s capitol, Boise.
- Idaho State Capitol Building: Of course we have a goal to visit every capitol building, so this is a must.
- Idaho State Museum: Great way to check out the history of the state.
- Old Idaho Penitentiary: Explore over 100 years of Idaho’s prison history.
- Zoo Boise: I love exploring different zoos.
- Bruneau Dunes State Park: Features giant sand dunes.
- Kirkham Hot Springs: Explore numerous geothermal springs in varying temperatures at the bottom of the wooden stairs.
- Pine Flats Hot Springs: This set of hot springs also features a geothermal waterfall.
- Swan Falls Dam Historic Powerhouse and Museum: This is the oldest hydroelectric project on the Snake River.
All attractions found in the 2020 Idaho Adventure Guide.