Today we explore the capitol region of the state!
- Devil’s Hopyard State Park: Beautiful area to hike with a waterfall.
- Connecticut Trolley Museum: Explore this history of the trolley in the region.
- Connecticut State Capitol: Visit the state house.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Center: Visit the home of the famous abolitionist.
- Wickham Park: Beautiful park with walking trails and nice views.
- Wadsworth Falls State Park: Park features a gorgeous waterfall.
- Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum: Tour three restored 18th century homes.
All attractions found on http://www.ctvisit.com