Today we begin a new state in our Bucket List series: Connecticut. This state, despite its small size, is split into five distinct regions. We begin with Mystic Country.
- Historic Ship Nautilus and Submarine Force Museum: Learn all about the history of submarines and their use in the Navy.
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum: Learn all about this Native American tribe that settled in the area.
- Fort Trumball State Park: Tour this coastal fortress.
- The Dinosaur Place: This fun park features several nature trails that are filled with dinosaur sculptures.
- Old Lighthouse Museum: Beautiful stone lighthouse on the coast.
- Waterford Beach State Park: Great place to visit the ocean in Connecticut.
All attractions found on http://www.ctvisit.com