Today’s Rhode Island list mainly focuses on the city of Warwick! Enjoy!
- Snake Den State Park: Offers beautiful hiking trails, especially in fall.\
- Conimicut Lighthouse: Located offshore, this lighthouse can be viewed from Conimicut Point Park.
- George B. Slater Memorial Grove Park: Enjoy this riverfront park with picturesque views.
- Goddard Memorial State Park: Rhode Island’s most popular metropolitan park located along the bay.
- Rocky Point State Park: Once an amusement park location, this park now is open space with beautiful views.
- Warwick Neck Lighthouse: Historic lighthouse in Warwick.
All attractions found on visitrhodeisland.com