Heading into the final region of Maine today before we dive into New Hampshire next week! We will be taking a few days off surrounding this weekend to just enjoy some downtime and hopefully a short day trip of our own!
- Maine Wildlife Park: This park allows you to view 30 species native to Maine that for various reasons cannot be returned to their original habitats and are being raised at the park.
- Range Ponds State Park: Located around the Lower Range Pond, this park has a swimming beach, great kayaking, and hiking.
- Grafton Notch State Park: This park offers ample hiking a lots of waterfalls, including the stunning Screw Auger Falls.
- Height of Land Viewpoint: Great view over this lake region.
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Museum: Explore the rich history of the area that made this the outdoor sporting haven that it is.
- Rangely Lake State Park: Great hiking along this lakeside park.
- Rumford Falls: Chain of waterfalls along a river. Many can be viewed from the walking trail.
All attractions found in the 2021 Maine Travel Planner.