Last segment in the Vermont Bucket List series before we move on to Maine! This is a shorter list as we get down to the “narrower” part of the state.
- Bennington Battle Monument State Historic Site: Stone obelisk marks site of a Revolutionary War battle.
- Woodford State Park: Highest elevated campground in the state located in the Green Mountains.
- Fort Dummer State Park: Site of first permanent European settlement in Vermont.
- Jamaica State Park: Hike along the shores of the West River.
- Pike Falls: Secluded waterfall and swimming area.
- Museum of American Fly Fishing: Museum dedicated to the sport of fly fishing and its history.
- Hildene, The Lincoln Family Home: Summer home of Robert Todd Lincoln.
- Museum of the Creative Process: Museum dedicated to artwork and its use in solving conflict.
- Robert Frost Stone House Museum: Family home of famed poet, Robert Frost.
- Townshend State Park: Park located at the base of Bald Mountain in a wooded area.
- Molly Stark State Park: Park named for the famous wife of a Revolutionary War general.
All attractions found in the Vermont 2020 Summer/Fall Vacation Guide.