Final region of New York! Headed into the Adirondacks before we explore Vermont over the next few days!
- High Falls Park: Park features a 4-tiered waterfall.
- International Maple Museum Centre: Explore the history and evolution of the maple syrup industry.
- Champlain Memorial Lighthouse: This lighthouse memorial sits on the shores of Lake Champlain.
- Crown Point State Historic Site: Old military stronghold on the shores of Lake Champlain.
- Cooper’s Cave Overlook: This cave was make famous in The Last of the Mohicans.
- Fort William Henry Museum: Details the history of the fort that played a role in the French and Indian War.
- Lake George Battlefield Park: Battles in both the French and Indian War and Revolutionary War were fought on this site.
- John Brown Farm State Historic Site: Home and final resting place of abolitionist John Brown.
- Mount Marcy: View (or summit if you are an avid hiker!) the highest point in New York.
- Olympic Center and Museum: Commemorates both the 1932 and 1980 Winter Games.
- Whetstone Gulf State Park: Hike along this gorge area.
- Agers Falls: Small set of falls at a little park.
- Almanzo Wilder Farm: Boyhood home of Almanzo Wilder.
- Battle of Plattsburgh War of 1812 Museum: Museum explores the causes and effects of the War of 1812.
- Bluff Point Lighthouse on Valcour Island: Unique lighthouse on an island in Lake Champlain.
- Natural Stone Bridge and Caves Park: Great place to hike and explore caves and waterfalls.
- Fort Ticonderoga: Fort built by the French along Lake Champlain.
- High Falls Gorge: Explore several hiking trails and waterfalls at this nature park.
All attractions found at iloveny.com