Exploring the great outdoors of the Catskills today!
- Tompkins Falls: 20 foot waterfall that features three drops.
- Hudson-Athens Lighthouse: Lighthouse on the Hudson visible from either town in its name.
- Minisink Battleground Park: Location of a Revolutionary War battle.
- Stone Arch Bridge Historical Park: Enjoy this old stone arch bridge, the main feature of the park.
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site: Home and studio of famed painter Thomas Cole.
- Sam’s Point Preserve: Enjoy this high mountain point and its stunning views.
- Dibbles Quarry: Enjoy hiking trails at this old quarry.
- Katerskill Falls: Highest cascading waterfall in the state.
- World’s Largest Kaleidoscope: This kaleidoscope is built into a silo!
- Fort Delaware: Learn about colonial times at this historic fort.
All attractions found at iloveny.com