Headed into the middle of Ohio today!
- Indian Lake State Park: Enjoy time at the beach at this state park.
- Ohio Caverns: Ohio’s largest cavern and show cave.
- A.W. Marion State Park: Enjoy this rural wooded area along a lake.
- Deer Creek State Park: This park offers woodlands and meadows to hike and explore.
- National Veterans Memorial and Museum: Museum dedicated to the lives and experience of our nation’s veterans.
- Ohio Herb Center: Explore the World of Herbs.
- Ohio Statehouse: Tour the Ohio state capitol.
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium: Visit this fun large zoo.
- Delaware State Park: Hike in this peaceful wooded area.
- Shale Hollow Park: Explore this wooded hollow and hike along the waterway.
- Buckeye Lake State Park: Ohio’s oldest state park.
- Cross Mound Park: Explore the old earthwork located in this park.
- Mt. Gilead State Park: Enjoy this peaceful wooded area along a few lakes.
- Flint Ridge Ancient Quarries and Nature Preserve: Explore the trails around this old Native American flint quarry.
- Infirmary Mound Park: This park features an old “infirmary mound.”
- Newark Earthworks: Explore three different types of Native American earthworks within this park.
All attractions found in the Ohio State Travel Guide.