Heading into a region of Ohio that holds one of it’s three major cities. Today’s big city area is Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens: Come visit the sixth largest zoo in the U.S.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe House: Home of the antislavery author.
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center: Museum that shares the history of the Underground Railroad.
- Mound Cold War Discovery Center: This laboratory was filled with top secret work during the Cold War.
- National Aviation Heritage Center: Celebrate the history of aviation at the National Park Site.
- Sycamore State Park: Explore nature trails around this lake area.
- Hueston Woods State Park: Camp in yurts in this wooded park.
- National Voice of America Museum of Broadcasting: Learn about the history of radio and transmitting.
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park and Museum: Fun outdoor sculpture park.
- Little Miami State Park: Explore the scenic trail that runs through the area.
- George Rogers Clark Park: Beautiful scenic area to explore, named after the Revolutionary War hero.
- Mad River Gorge and Nature Preserve: Explore this gorge area and do some hiking.
- Charlestown Falls Preserve: Hiking area with a picturesque waterfall.
All attractions found in the 2020 Ohio Travel Guide.