We’ve reached the final region in Indiana today! Tomorrow we will head into Ohio!
- Mounds State Park: Park that features 10 Native American mounds.
- Ouabache State Park: Enjoy this park that sits along the river and a lake.
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory: Beautiful, enclosed conservatory located downtown.
- Levi and Catherine Coffin State Historic Site: This house was known as “Grand Central Station” along the Underground Railroad.
- Summit Lake State Park: Take in gorgeous views of this lake that is the centerpiece of this park.
All attractions found in the Indiana Travel Guide.