Moving back towards the center of the state and hitting the South Central region of Indiana today!
- Bluespring Caverns: Take a boat tour of this underground cavern.
- Clifty Falls State Park: Park with a waterfall feature.
- Whitewater Canal State Historic Site: One of the only active aqueducts in the world. Enjoy a boat ride in the canal.
- Virgil I. “Gus” Grissom Boyhood Home: See where one of the first astronauts in space grew up.
- Spring Mill State Park: Enjoy the history of this mill located in the park.
- Muscatatuck Park: Pretty park to camp and explore the nature trails.
- Versailles State Park: Explore the rolling hills of this park, which is the second largest state park in the state.
- George Rogers Clark National Historical Park: Honors the life of George Rogers Clark who helped promote westward expansion and frontier life.
- Grouseland-William H. Harrison Mansion and Museum: Home of former president William H. Harrison.
- Vincennes State Historic Sites: Explore the history of the town and area.
All attractions found in the Indiana Travel Guide.