Moving to the Southern portion of Indiana today!
- Charlestown State Park: Park on the banks of the Ohio River.
- Falls of he Ohio State Park: Explore this waterfall area across the river from Louisville, KY.
- Corydon Capitol State Historic Site: Commemorates Indiana’s first capitol.
- Angel Mounds State Historic Site: Preserves old Native American mounds.
- USS LST Ship Memorial Inc.: Tour the last fully operational WWII Landing Ship Tank.
- Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial: Explore the land a young Abe Lincoln called home.
- Lincoln State Park: Explore several miles of trails at a site that helps to understand the life of early settlers in Indiana.
- Marengo Cave: One of only four show caves in Indiana.
- Harmonie State Park: Hike through the ravines.
- Toyota Visitors Center/Plant Tours: Learn how these vehicles are made!
- Santa Claus Museum and Village: Explore this Christmas themed museum and village.
- Santa’s Candy Castle: Perfect for a great photo opt in this town that embraces Christmas culture.
All attractions found in the Indiana Travel Guide.