Today we move into the other upper corner of the Mitten. Exploring the northwest corner today!
- Grass River Natural Area: Beautiful area to hike among trails and boardwalk areas.
- Fisherman’s Island State Park: State Park located along 6 miles of Lake Michigan.
- Raven Ridge Nature Preserve: Explore cliffs and caves at this nature area.
- Robert H. Manning Memorial Light: Lighthouse surrounded by Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore: Explore the dunes for which this area is named.
- Port Betsie Lighthouse: Picturesque lighthouse along the shore of Lake Michigan.
- Stutsmanville Bog Nature Preserve: Hike through the trails along the bog.
- Thorne Swift Nature Preserve: Hike through this wooded area near the lake.
- Interlochen State Park: Michigan’s first state park that is nestled between two lakes.
- South Manitou Island Light: Visible from the mainland, this is a well known landmark.
- Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum: Lighthouse that marks the Manitou Passage.
- Leelanau State Park: Park encompasses the entire tip of the Leelanau Peninsula.
- McCune Nature Preserve: Hike along this river area.
- Petoskey State Park: Located on Little Traverse Bay in Lake Michigan.
- Keith J. Charters Traverse City State Park: Popular urban park and campground area.
- Mission Point Lighthouse: Lighthouse located at the end of Old Mission Point.
All attractions found on http://www.michigan.org