Today we move into the “mitten” of Michigan and hit the Northeast corner!
- Agnes S Andreae/Banwell Nature Preserves: Hike some fun trails in both locations!
- Alpena Light: Small lighthouse on the shore of Lake Huron.
- Treaty of Saginaw Marker of 1819: Marks the final treaty between the Native Americans and the state of Michigan.
- Clear Lake State Park: Park along spring fed Clear Lake.
- Negwegon State Park: Park located along the shores of Lake Huron.
- Sturgeon Point Lighthouse: Lighthouse along Lake Huron.
- Sturgeon Point State Park: Undeveloped park along the rocky shore of Lake Huron.
- Onaway State Park: Located on the shore of Black Lake.
- Dinosaur Gardens: Explore prehistoric life with a dozen home made sculptures.
- New Presque Isle Lighthouse Park and Museum: Tall new lighthouse that sits on a peninsula that juts into Lake Huron.
- Old Presque Isle Lighthouse: First lighthouse that was built in the area.
- Forty Mile Point Lighthouse: Lighthouse that marks no specific harbor or mouth.
- Thompson’s Harbor State Park: Hike along this wooded area and shoreline of Lake Huron.
All attractions found on http://www.michigan.org