Moving a little further north into Wisconsin today as we head up along Lake Michigan to the East Central Region today!
- Paper Discovery Center: Museum that focuses on the industry of paper making, a common industry in the state.
- Calumet County Park: This park is located along the shores of Lake Winnebago.
- Kohler Company Factory Tours: Take a tour of the factory that brings us the sinks and bathrooms we all know and love.
- Kohler Design Center: This place is so much fun! It’s like visiting the model room set ups of Ikea, but just kitchen and bathroom form!
- Wisconsin Maritime Museum: Check out the history of the Great Lakes maritime and learn what life on a submarine is like!
- EAA Aviation Museum: Everything you ever wanted to know about airplanes can be found at this fun museum!
- Bookworm Gardens: Whimsical Garden based on popular children’s books.
- James Tellen Woodland Sculpture Garden: Wooded area filled with several concrete sculptures.
- Kohler-Andrae State Park: Two adjacent state parks that sit on the shores of Lake Michigan.
- High Cliff State Park: State Park located on the shores of Lake Winnebago.
- Point Beach State Forest: Forested area along Lake Michigan you can camp and explore.
- Woodland Dunes Nature Center: Fun area to hike near Lake Michigan.
All attractions found in the Travel Wisconsin Travel Guide.