Today we head further north into the state of Iowa again before making our way back to the eastern portion of the state.
- Carrie Lane Chapman Catt Girlhood Home and Museum: Visit the home of this spunky woman who helped bring all women the right to vote!
- Buddy Holly Crash Site: Visit this memorial area to the famous Buddy Holly who died in a plane crash at this location.
- Central Gardens of North Iowa: Explore the gardens maintained by several volunteers.
- Surf Ballroom and Museum: Explore the grand location of Buddy Holly’s final concert.
- Winnebago Industries Visitor Center: Visit the factory where Winnebago campers are made!
- The Fort Museum and Frontier Village: Explore this replica village and fort to go back in time to the town’s early years.
- Lime Creek Nature Center: Explore nature trails along the limestone bluff.
- The Music Man Square and Meredith Wilson Boyhood Home: Tour the home of the playwright of “The Music Man” and enjoy the fun of the town square dedicated to the same!
- Rancho Deluxe-The Original Bicycle Garden: Explore this unique art garden that is ever changing and always full of new projects.
- Fossil and Prairie Park Preserve and Center: Hike trails through the prairie and quarry and collect your own fossils.
All attractions found in the Travel Iowa Vacation Guide.