Today’s Nevada adventure brings us to the beautiful Lake Tahoe area. This loop will take us along the shore of the lake and then back up to the capitol city of Carson City.
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park: Providing some of the best vistas along the lake, this park takes up much of the shoreline on the Nevada side of the lake.
- Mormon Station State Historic Park: Where Nevada started, and also some history about the Pony Express!
- Dangberg Home Ranch Historic Park: This area preserves on of the first ranches found in Nevada.
- Nevada State Museum: This portion of the state museum is housed in the old US Mint, which you can still see an old coin press in action!
- Nevada State Railroad Museum: Features several unique train cars and steam engines.
All attractions found in the 2019 Nevada Travel Guide.