Today we are moving into the southwest region of New Mexico, best known for the town of Las Cruces.
- City of Rocks State Park: Named for the volcanic rock formations found within the park.
- Sparky’s: Hatch is the Chile Capital of the World and Sparky’s claims to have World Famous Burgers.
- New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum: Tells the story of the agricultural history of the area.
- Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument: Great area to hike just outside the city.
- Prehistoric Trackways National Monument: A place to view old dinosaur footprints.
- Recycled Roadrunner: Roadrunner made out of recycled materials.
- Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument: Preserves old cliff dwellings.
All attractions found in the 2019 New Mexico Travel Guide.